Want to the find the first post you wrote or that someone else wrote? It’s easy.
- Go to the Twitter page of the person whose first post you want to see. Take note of their Twitter username.
- Look for the number of updates in the Stats section in the right column.
- Take the number of updates and divide it by 20. (There are 20 updates per page).
- If you have a remainder after the division, add 1 to your result. This is the page number you need.
- Construct a url using the following syntax:
- Load that url in your browser.
That’s it. Enjoy!